Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Thai Charm

Make sure to check here for more Cleveland posts

Seven Hills or the area near it actually has some viable dining options. I don't know if D'Agnese is technically in Seven Hills, but Pizzeria Cerino and Charm Thai have emerged as some inexpensive options serving up good food.

Regina had actually been to Charm Thai before and gave it the thumbs up. We just happened to be in the neighborhood, so we decided to stop in.

First off, I really like the interior of the space. With a good variety of tables and booths, Charm Thai is split into dining on one side and a nice bar area on the other. Much like Thai Fun (pronounced like Typhoon) in Tremont, Charm Thai is not decorated in a typical hokey red walls with gold trinkets.

I decided I didn't really want to order a ton of food, so I went with the Pad Thai and Tofu. The tofu was actually pan fried (the way I like it). I think I would have liked the actual noodles to be a little more tasty. I don't think the peanut flavor was as powerful as I usually like it.

Regina ordered the Shrimp Himaparn. She thought the salty and sweet of the dish tasted perfect. The dish comes with a generous amount of shrimp and vegetables. She really, really, likes this dish.

If you happen to be in this neck of this neck of the woods it's certainly worth a try. Thai Charm puts out a good product at a good price.

Charm Thai
7426 Broadview Rd
Parma, OH 44134
(215) 642-0360
www.charmthaiohio.com

Charm Thai on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment