Sunday, December 7, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I woke up kind of early this morning so I figured I'd write about broccoli before I went to church. When I got back I was surprised to see there was already a comment on it. What? The last thing I expected was a comment on a four ingredient broccoli recipe.

Once I opened it, I realized I'd been tagged by the good people at Heights Eats.

So here goes.

First the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
(Heights Eats)
2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Write six random things about yourself.

4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.

6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.



1) The Dine O Mite's have never revealed their first names......until now. Cal and Regina
2) Cal's favorite cities of all time: 1. San Francisco 2. NYC 3. Philadelphia
3) Regina's favorite cities of all time: 1. Venice 2. NYC 3. San Francisco
4) Best concert we ever went to was Oasis at the House of Blues in Atlantic City
5) Regina won an all expenses paid trip to Japan.
6) We have a black pug named Ladybug.

Gluten Free in Cleveland
The Cage Free Tomato
Cleveland Foodie
Spicehound
Feeding Maybelle
The Cleveland Sandwich Board

That should do it. While it took a little more time than I thought it would, but it was a fun little exercise.

PS, for all those involved: we're going to try an hit up L'albatros this week if anyone is interested in going.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Cal and Regina. The Broccoli recipe did look good, by the way. Then again, I'll happily eat almost any vegetable oven roasted with garlic and olive oil. I've also been meaning to try the two grilled pork chop recipes you posted, but I only decided to do so once it got too cold to grill. Maybe next year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cara here (GirlAboutCleveland). I can't log in from work, boo! L'Albatros was amazing for us. Thinking of a second visit soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cara,
    We went on Friday night and really enjoyed it. I'm trying to make it through the back log of places I've been in the last week. It's actually next in the queue.

    ReplyDelete